If you are interested in contacting me, the following steps may/may not be helpful.
- Run around outside shouting my name.
- Walk up to strangers who have long dark brown hair and strike up a conversation.
- If you have a friend named Lee and you say “Hey” to him/her — you have just attempted to contact me whether you wanted to or not.
- If you eye someone randomly un-flipping another person’s hem or cuff, chances are that’s me.
- If you like birds, you can fly with me on the twitterness @hayfarris (or just click that big self-explanatory button).