Since this is my first post, I figured I should share with you, random reader friend, some things about me.
Things that matter about me:
- God and Jesus.
- I’m married. (And I love it!)*
- My Hubs is my best friend.*
- My view on life: Life is a bunch of joy and hurt and pain and hope all mixed up together in a bubbly crock-pot, and how you taste in the end is entirely up to you.
- I love to tell people I love them, and I mean it. I love a lot.
- I love love, and by love I do not mean romance.
- I died once, which is 100% responsible for my love of love. ♥ Here’s the story, as promised.
Things that do not matter about me, but may be mildly interesting:
- I’m twentyishorsomething.
- I’m a lefty.
- I’m a pharmacist. (No, I cannot hook you up. I can, however, hook you up with the cops if you so desire )
- Technically you can call me Dr. Hay, that’s what Howie Mandel prefers to call me.
- I like hamburgers and corn and October.
- I love pockets.* My love for pockets must be innate, because I was obsessed with Polly Pocket growing up.
- When I first meet someone I don’t say anything about my life for fear of being labelled as a pathological liar. My life is really exciting.
- I have a lot of allergies- cats, grass, trees, flowers, dust, poppy seeds, penicillin, gerbils, hamsters, most dogs, rabbits, hay, and plenty more uninteresting things.
- I own a pair of Liberty overalls.* I wear them frequently and climb trees despite my tree allergies. Overalls have a ton of pockets.
- I think it’s funny I am allergic to hay and my name means “of the hay field.”
- I also think it’s funny my name means “heroine” as in female hero, NOT the drug.
- I also also think it’s funny I’m super allergic to penicillin, the oldest drug around, and I’m a pharmacist. Seriously, it’s a bad allergy- I can’t even touch the pills!
- My only pet peeve is a flipped cuff, sleeve, or hem of any kind. I have un-flipped flipped hems on strangers without realizing it … until I am confronted by confused stares, atwhichtime an awkward conversation ensues.